Powered By United States Veterans!
For a limited time, one-time emergency grants of up $400 is available for veterans and their families.
Priority will be given to Veterans meeting one of the following criteria:
1. A family member had Covid- 19 and is now struggling with health expenses;
2. Have lost employment due to Covid- 19 and are not yet receiving unemployment; and
3. Have reduced employment due to Covid- 19 and are now struggling with food insecurity.
Other program benefits and criteria:
– Screening for eligibility for benefits and services (including rent relief and pandemic insurance)
– Financial counseling to review budget, credit and debt
– Employment assistance as necessary
In order to be considered for this emergency cash grant, please complete this brief pre-screening application for eligibility: