PURSUE YOUR PASSION, Not Just Another Job!
IA-Veterans Village is looking for employees who are passionate about serving all
veterans. Changing the life of a vet takes a whole lot of work. It also takes dedication
and commitment to our motto: Leave No One Behind. But the rewards are out of
this world! We work hard, but we also enjoy having fun together. If you wish to
be a part of this team and are ready to work for a cause, not just a
paycheck, then VVSD is the place to start!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to fill the role of Case Manager to work
with our Bridge program. The Case Manager conducts client assessments
consistent with program requirements and designs individual case plans and
short/long-term permanent housing goals.
- Conducts client assessments consistent with program requirements.
- Assist clients in designing individual case plans and short and long-term permanent housing goals.
- Provides services to clients including, but not limited to, connections to
- resources, supportive counseling, crisis intervention, mentoring, and
- Work in conjunction with other program staff to identify areas to be
- addressed in the case plan.
- Assures the security of confidential information and materials.
- Ensure case files are complete, all requirements are met, and documentation is accurate and thorough.
- Assure clients’ adherence to the policies and procedures of the program
- and perform appropriate disciplinary measures for non-compliance.
- Attends agency, program, and collaborative meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrate familiarity and act following established safety regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services, related field, or equivalent
- experience required.
- Basic understanding of the military and/or the Veterans Administration.
- At least 6 months of social services experience
- Understanding of causes of homelessness.
- Fluently read, write, and communicate in English.
- Able to work with a diverse population.
- Able to lift 15 lbs or more.
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Have reliable transportation
- Competitive pay
- Generous vacation and sick time, as well as 12 Holidays
- Health insurance, dental and vision plans, as well as participation in the
The Fine Print:
- If you were a client of IA-VV, you must have been out of all programs for a minimum of 2 years
- IA-Veterans Village is an equal-opportunity workplace.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.