PURSUE YOUR PASSION, Not Just Another Job!
IA-Veterans Village is looking for employees who are passionate about serving all veterans. Changing the life of a vet takes a whole lot of work. It also takes dedication and commitment to our motto: Leave No One Behind. But the rewards are out of this world! We work hard, but we also enjoy having fun together. If you wish to be a part of this team and are ready to work for a cause, not just a paycheck, then IA-VV is the place to start!
IA-Veterans Village is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Office Manager. The Office Manager is a crucial member of the VV Operations. They will report to the Director and oversee clinic and financial operations.
- Ensures that the clinic complies with IA-VV’s policies and procedures regarding fiscal operations
- Work as the liaison between the clinic and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Manages the clinic’s fiscal operations (i.e., budgeting, accounts receivables and payables, reconciliations, financial reporting, etc.)
- Works with the Intake Coordinator and Clinic Director to coordinate the managed care billing process, manage local relationships with 3rd party insurance, and ensure that the clinic complies with contractual and reimbursement policies
- Works with the Clinic Director to coordinate the credentialing of each clinician (CAQH) for 3rd party insurance
- Maintains and monitors all financial records to ensure accuracy, completeness of data, and compliance with state and federal rules and regulations
- Assists clients with billing-related matters; assists clients and staff in resolving insurance-related problems
- Establishes policies and procedures regarding risk management and business continuity
- Collaborate with clinic staff and the IA-Veterans Network around financial data collection, trend analysis, research, reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated progress toward a bachelor’s from an accredited college or university with at least five years of relevant experience. At least five years of experience working with 3rd-party payers, coding, billing, posting, and adjudication claims
- At least three years of experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial data
- Demonstrated knowledge about the appropriate and effective use of protected health information, the Health Insurance
- Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage the strengths of diverse teams (both internal and external), coach, mentor, and hold the team accountable to achieve results.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities to drive results on several important projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated Service Excellence – Identify and respond to current and future needs by providing excellent customer service to clients and staff.
- Demonstrated Medical Record Maintenance Knowledge -maintains patient medical records following company policy and supports the proper assembly of medical records.
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment. Experience with office safety requirements (including fire safety and other drills)
- Knowledge of CARF or state Licensing preferred
IA-VV offers competitive pay and benefits, including 12 paid holidays a year, paid vacation and paid sick leave, pension, health insurance, and dental and vision plans.
- If you were a client of IA-VV, you must have been out of all programs for at least two years.
- IA-Veterans Village is an equal-opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.